In just three minutes and three easy steps, you can access 100s of apprenticeship advertisements from some of the UK’s biggest employers.
It really is very quick and easy - just follow these simple steps:
- Register online at www.thereal.academy using your email address to create your personal account;
- Complete your online portfolio – this is like the digital version of your CV and only needs to be completed once; and
- Click save and then search our database to find your ideal training scheme.
Once you’ve registered and your online portfolio is complete, you then can enjoy a whole host of benefits making your apprenticeship hunting experience a whole lot easier:
- You’ll automatically be entered into The Real Academy Talent Pool, meaning recruiters can see your online profile and contact you if they think you are the right person for the job;
- Not only will we email you notifications when a new job matching your skills is added to our database, you can also log in to check the progress of your applications; and
- Just as we let you know when an advertisement relevant to you is added to our database, we'll also notify recruiters when a new candidate matching their job criteria registers at The Real Academy - they can potentially contact you before you even apply for the job!
This service has been developed by The Real Apprenticeship Company, to make finding and applying for your perfect apprenticeship quicker and easier.
The organisation is a specialist training provider offering market-leading and innovative training and apprenticeship solutions across the UK.
The Real Apprenticeship specialises in Brewery Proficiency and Food Manufacturing, Business to Business, Creative, Digital Media and Digital Marketing, Engineering, Residential Property Sales and Lettings, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Retail, Transport and Logistics, Engineering, Warehousing and service sectors including Business Administration, Customer Service, Team Leading and Management, and ICT and Sales. The organisation also works with public, private and not-for-profit employers.
So, with plenty of training schemes and apprenticeships for people aged 16 to over 60 in a whole host of different sectors and markets, you’re bound to find the opportunity you’re looking for!